UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 10 August 2008

Weekly Challenge, oldest and newest!


It was easy to remember what my oldest and newest stamps were- one hadn't been used since 1998, the year I bought it, and the other has not left my desk since I bought it a couple of weeks ago! The top picture shows my latest stamps (along with a few other favourites), which are the flowers- a new Inkadinkado clear set of scribble flowers- very usable. The bottom photo is my oldest stamp, a Personal Impressions snowflake. It used to have a bow, but when I unmounted it from the wood last year I cut it off! Having used it again, I can see why I bought it. I may even use it to do this year's Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.... like the scribble flower.

Sid said...

Love the triptych card.