UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 9 August 2008

Sunday Challenge No 1 entry


Here are my two cards for the UK Stampers Sunday Challenge using my first bought and last bought rubber stamps. The first stamp I ever bought was the small bare tree stamp (no make) and I have used it many times......here on a simple aperture card. The second is my latest freaky stamp from Zettiology (11-44-G). I love their stamps but they are definately very weird. I hand coloured with Inktense ink pencils.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards.......nice to be still able to use the first one you bought..

Lulabelle said...

They're great. Love the Zettiology stamp!

Hazel said...

That Zetti stamp is fab, and the colours you have used are perfect. Great tree stamp, what a useful stamp to have in your collection- I love stamps that have a lot of uses.