UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 23 August 2008

Sunday Challenge No 3


Here are my 9 'inchies' done for Sunday Challenge No 3. I found this one difficult really because I don't have a lot of sporty type stamps. I decided to use watercolour board as a base and then thought about the colours of the Olympic rings as a starter. I first coloured the backgrounds with dye ink in Turquoise, Red & Green the direct to paper. Then stamped in onyx black versafine a selection of stamps from a 'boys toys' See D's set. I first edged each of the inchies with Versamark and dipped them in Tequila Sunrise EP from Joanna Sheen, heating to melt with a heat gun. Then I stamped stars with Versamark and EP's in Copper, Silver & Gold to represent medals.
So I did capture the colours of the Olympic Rings - Cyan, Green, Red, Yellow & Black.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Clever idea, Sid, to use the olympic colours. They look great!

Anonymous said...

What a fab set of inchies.... love them!great stuff!