UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 23 August 2008

Sunday Challenge number 3

Well, I struggled too with this challenge, as I didn't have any sporty stamps, either! I suppose that is what makes it challenging lol. I ended up using a ball stamp from a baby set, and stamped it onto paper I had covered with Perfect Pearls in gold, bronze and (sort-of!) silver, before cutting out. I was inspired by the lovely medals Team GB are bringing home, so went all patriotic with my background. I know the phrase is a bit American, but aren't the Olympics international?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea!..a fab interpretation. I like the vintagey look of them.

Sid said...

I love the way you have done the flag background...very original and food for thought !