UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 13 September 2008

Sunday Challenge number 6

This isn't the best photo in the world, but this is my only chance of showing my entry for this week's challenge in time! I will put some better images on my blog tomorrow night. I had great fun making these. Sometimes it's fun just to make something 'because'!

4 comments:

Sid said...

Hazel, what a very atmosheric interpretation.....Its very lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Oh... shiny shiny!.......they look lovely, fab colours.

LME said...

They look great :)

Lulabelle said...

They're lovely!