UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Friday 12 September 2008

Sunday Challenge No 6

I am more an idea's person and I find it hard to finish stuff of i.e. knowing what embellishments to add. First I cut the leaves then embossed with the cuttlebug. I then thought this would not do as it is a stamping challenge so I stamped skeleton leaves in asstd. colours and used them to form leaves. I thought I might use then in my altered book at a later date . I am sorry if they look unfinished.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The texture on those leaves looks great

Sid said...

Love the deep embossed finish to these tags.