UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Friday 18 May 2007

Colour Challenge #4 - Amethyst, Garnet and Amber


My effort for Colour Challenge 4. When I thought of these colours together I kept thinking of Indian Elephants so that is what I went with with- the Tanda Stamp India Set and three Ecoline inks that were closest in colour.

Wendy -x-

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Wendy!

Hazel said...

I so love this! I've looked at those stamps so many times, they look so great here. I love the way you've mixed the colours.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colours & I love the background.