UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Monday 7 May 2007

60th Birthday Card

This is a birthday card I made for a family friend. It's their Birthday next weekend and I will be heading South for the Birthday party. This means I have a short week next week as I have Friday off to travel down as the Party is on Saturday. So a three day working week next week- I could get used to that!

Stamps: All Aud Design
Inks: Versamagic in Mediterranean Olive, Versamark.
Other Items: Gold EP, Coloured pencils, Quickutz letters in Marisa and Vixen fonts. Patterned papers by Daisy D's.

No comments: