UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Monday 5 March 2007

stamping on to tissue




I had tried the tissue stamping before without success because I used the wrong ink. This time I was really pleased with the results, especially the butterflies (Clarity Stamps) I painted a bazzil tag with cream acrlic paint, then stamped the butterflies on to tissue using green stazon, then coloured them using my new aquaflow pens for the first time. WOW what vibrant colours! I covered the tag with several coats of PVA watered down, and edged the tag in brown chalk ink. I decided it needed toning down a little, so went over the cream paint with a brown chalk ink pad that had nearly run out. It gives it a gorgeous distressed look.

No comments: