UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Monday 5 March 2007

Altered Mint Tin



Here is my altered mint tin, inside and out! I loved doing this, and the tissue stamping technique went really well with this stamp (it's from a grab bag off eBay!) I used my ancient watercolour crayons for the first time in years! I'm not too happy about the bottom inside - I poured the glossy accents in with a far too heavy hand! It's really thick and took days to dry! It looks even worse in the photo becasue of the glare. One thing I would do differently is not paint right up to the top of the sides, my tin does not shut now!

No comments: