UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 18 April 2010

Recipe Tag: week 13


I'm on a roll - and up to date too!

The face stamp was bought on ebay a while back and coloured with chalks as I wanted a soft effect. The quote is by Cloud Nine and the leaves are puched and glued as a wreath (together with a few gems) with gel medium. The background is handmade paper with inlaid leaves which I have had for years.


...and just in case you had not noticed, unlike Sid's, this tag is very green!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab tag! Is it Natty's? lol! x

Effie said...

What a fab idea! love the wreath around her head... lovely tag!

Sid said...

Fabulous tag, love the leafy wreath !

Nattywoo said...

Sorry Alison - I tried to post incognito but you found me out :o)
Fixed now anyway, I have owned up to it!

Rukhshana said...

Love the wreath idea! What a beautiful tag!