UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 18 April 2010

Recipe tag: week 12


Still catching up...

Here is my offering for week 12 (face, eggs and gems).

Not very easter-like but I have had this Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers stamp for ages (from a mixed bag in their closing down sale) and this is the occasion to use it! I coloured the tag with Impress inks, stamped the egg box with Archival and lightly painted the eggs with gesso.

The face is Mona Lisa, bought on ebay. The text is gemmed up with tiny crystals.

Did you say I was cracked?

5 comments:

Sid said...

Fab image, love the eggbox !

Anonymous said...

Love that image! x

Effie said...

What a fantastic idea!.... love it!

Rukhshana said...

What a clever idea, I love it!

vonny said...

Love the way you used the face -made me smile! A very unusual stamp.