UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 14 March 2010

Week 8 - Black, Metal and Arrows

Well, it seems like ages since I posted anything, and we have so many new members, and to save lots of posts ..... can I just say welcome to you all.

I think, that it is Week 8, but could be wrong, any hoo the challenge was:

  • Black
  • Metal
  • Arrows

and this is what I came up, not the best quality video showing it, but I will be back later with a video of making the whole thing.



Sorry about the quality I was trying to be super quiet as the kids were asleep, and had only just woken up.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fab design

Nattywoo said...

Lovely tag, great idea to show a video!