UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 6 March 2010

Rolling recipe tag - week 5


I am still trying to catch up! This is inspired by this year's Valentine card to my husband and uses a Stampington heart on metallic card and a Maya Road chipboard key painted with Viva ferro paint - I love the rusty effect that the 'iron' paint gives.

I wanted to make a sprayed background so I took my cardboard spraying box out, and stared at the newspaper which was lining the box: the colour was exactly what I wanted so that's what I used!
Lousy picture though, I should get more organised and take my photos while there is still natural light...

3 comments:

Rukhshana said...

Great background & love the key.

Effie said...

Fab background effect!That Croco paint is great!

Anonymous said...

Love the 'rusty' key & great use of the newspaper for your background