UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Friday 1 January 2010

Twelve days of Christmas: Day 12


Here is my entry for the Twelfth and final day. The main stamps are by Creative Expressions and the backgrounds are various Imagepac stamps I bought at shows. I used watercolour pencils to give vibrancy to the main character, and highlighted the sun with Jelly Roll glitter pens.

Just as I thought this was me done with the challenge I decided to bind all the pages into a book so I need to create a couple of cover pages - more on this to follow then!


3 comments:

Sid said...

Very nice rendering of the theme and love the backgrounds !

Effie said...

what a great end to the 12 days!
Fab stuff.. thanks so much for taking part!

Jackie Elwin said...

this has a lovely funky look to it!