UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Monday 9 November 2009

Day 4 - Nat


Here is my entry for the Fourth day of Christmas. Inspiration struck at 1am last night and I just had to act on it! The stamp is by Elusive Images and the little birds are Clarity stamps. The sponged background was done with Distress inks and I used my old Provocraft wheel stamp for the words.

4 comments:

Sid said...

Love the silhouette effect you have here !

Effie said...

That's fabulous..... I love that birdie stamp.

Maria said...

glorious image, and it really sums up the calling birds thing

Lorraine said...

nice stamping