UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Monday 2 November 2009

12 days challenge - day 3


Here is my entry - I could not resist showing my true colours :o)
The hens are from a children's stamp set I have had from ages, bought from either Aldi or Lidl. I randomly stamped Fleur de Lys (Clear by Design) and embossed with clear EP to create a resist, then coloured the background with Adirondak Butterscotch and Impress Spring Green. The hens are stamped in Versafine and coloured with Impress inks.


6 comments:

Sid said...

Love your interpretation of the theme !!

Effie said...

That's fab....... I just love those chucks!

Maria said...

ha ha, this is superb!

Patty said...

Oh those heavenly little chickens! They are so cute.

Fliss said...

This is very witty. Love the way your background is created and those hens are so cute.
Fliss

Jackie said...

I like this - like the flying ducks you used to get hanging on peoples walls:)