UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Wow, look what happens when you turn your back for a moment round here

another host of lovely new members, welcome all of you - we're up to 482 already, and we've only been around for just over 2 years!

Congratulations to Craft Stamper, who've had a marvellous new makeover (August 08 issue out now), and a big thank you to them for mentioning the UK STampers and also they Cyber Blog (see Page 51 "Around the Web").

I really loved the sweet little polymer strawberry stamp, and fab projects incorporating it .... oh, and Isa's wonderful Masterclass on Distress Inks (page 62) is a great resource.

I am sure with such a great first issue with the new look under their belt, they will go from strength to strength, and I'm quite excited out the possibilities in the future.

One article that particularly caught my eye, was the "At the Water's Edge" altered art clothes peg written by Jo Capper-Sandon (page 23). As soon as I get home from our few days away I'll be looking out my Daughter's crayons and having a go making my own background papers - of course, I will also need to bag myself the great Bricks and Mortar sets from Paper Artsy (I can see that they will come in handy time and time again)!

It was also great to see that Zoomz and the Galaxy got a mention on "First Impressions" (page 7), and Tanda's Summer Set 1 was featured in "Stamper's Stash Dash" (page 39).

Galaxy Girl

No comments: