UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Thursday 10 July 2008

I challenge you

I've loved the new look for Craft Stamper, and I know quite of few of you have copies. So I thought I'd base it around the new August Issue.

To get up back in the swing this one is simple, and far ranging. All you have to do is select something from the issue, and lift it (or just use it as inspiration).

Please post a link in the comments of this challenge on the Cyber Blog (including a note of what page in the mag inspired you), and I will choose at random a couple of people to receive some of the lovely new Dropz (which are teeny tiny zoomz) and some ribbon.

25 points up for grabs for your Use Your Stash too.

1 comment:

Paul B said...

Okay hope this is where you post your entries as no-one else has yet. I was inspired by the altered sardine tin and here's my link

http://theartsiders.blogspot.com/2008/07/reverie.html

Px