UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 10 February 2008

Sugar Nellie Challenge #3 - The colour orange


Nice easy one this week - it's anything with a Sugar Nellie stamp and using the colour orange somewhere on the project.


Hopefully, this is broad enough for quite a few people to play.

Sorry about how dark and horrid my image looks - typical, I left it 'til it got dark to take a photo. Honestly, it looks wayyyy better in real life.

50 points for use your stash, and also some Zoomz for the winner.

Just upload as a Member or send paste a link to the project.

Closes next Sunday.

11 comments:

Samm said...

Great card! love it!!! and fabby challenge!

Here's mine:


MY SUGAR NELLIE CARD

Samm
x

Anita Van Hal said...

I can't wait to play--I live in the US, and I'm waiting rather impatiently, for my first Sugar Nellies--I've ordered almost all of them!

Anita Van Hal
stampn@westriv.com
http://www.anitastamps.com

Andrea, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Han said...

Mine is on my blog xx

Bubbles said...

Hi, great challenge!
I'm not sure how to join, so I've put my card entry for this challenge onto my blog, you can find it here http://bubbles72blog.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Joanne

Frances said...

great theme!
here's mine

Anonymous said...

Love it, what did you use to stamp picture on and matt, love that embossed scallop

Andrea, said...

Another fab challenge, my card is on my blog.

My card

Deb said...

This was a great challenge, I do need encouragement to use certain colours, orange definitely being one of them!

My Card

Andrea, said...

This is my doggie card for challenge 2, thank you so much for the images Kay.

My card

Anonymous said...

Here is mine
http://debbiesdayz.blogspot.com/2008/02/sugar-nellie-challenge-3-uk-stampers.html