UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 3 February 2008

Sugar Nellie - Challenge #2 - DAWG GONE IT

You've still got until Midnight to submit any entries for last week's challenge, but I thought I would post this week's one as I have a few spare minutes.


It's dawg gone simple..........you just need to submit a project using the wee Dawg.



Here's mine:


A big welcome to Hannah Haselden, who's kindly agreed to help out with these challenges. This is her entry:


Tomorrow, we'll decide who gets the Zoomz, so watch out for the announcement.

Last week I forgot to mention that there are also Use You Stash points to be had. Each challenge under this will yet you 50 points.

If you are not a Member of UK STampers (why not?).....you can send us a jpeg and we will upload it to the blog for you. Better still, join and you will be able to upload it yourself.

Looking forward to seeing the creations - thanks for playing.

Galaxy Girl, Admin

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Here is a simple little card I done.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_ds5unjLbq_U/R4Kq5nclTmI/AAAAAAAAAio/SR2dgLGxRFQ/s1600-h/Wee+Angus_1_1.JPG

Lisa said...

Sorry hopefully this link will work.

Here is my entry.

Andrea, said...

Was looking forward to doing your challenge again this week but I don't have the dog stamp

Frances said...

great cards and a nice & simple challenge, just what I was after :)
Here's my card

Cazzy said...

lovely dawg!