UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Thursday 23 April 2009


Here is my tag for challenge 36. The photo is of my brother who shares his birthday with the queen, which happened to be this week, the idea being that a person is 'King for a day' on their birthday. The background is a Tim Holtz technique, made with distress inks rubbed onto a craft sheet and misted with water, then the tag laid on top to pick up the ink

5 comments:

Sid said...

Actually the tag looks very Tim H ! Great background and good take on the subject.

Efemera said...

I love it!... fab tag!

Rukhshana said...

What a great idea! Really fab tag.

Jackie Elwin said...

I thought the same as Sid at first! lovely tag

Chicken Licken said...

Cooool!I love it!