UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 7 February 2009

Challenge 24: postcard from Australia

I know that I'm late with this one, but I ordered the koala and kangaroo stamps specially and they didn't arrive in time to do this challenge (not from Tanda, I might add!). I used a rubbadubbadoo stamp that I got with a giraffe one to stamp the leaves randomly over and over again, placing the koala within them (sorry, not very clear on the scan). The kangaroo was coloured with copics and the G Day is PM alphabet stickers. The background paper is K & Co Brenda Walton mira pad.

Craftyhazelnut.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Love your leafy corner decorations and the colours are great too !

Anonymous said...

That's one cute kangeroo! love the postcard.