UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Thursday 20 November 2008

Sunday Challenge 16


Here's my entry for this week's challenge. Can't believe I never used this lovely Santa stamp from The Artistic Stamper before - it's gorgeous! I have to say that I tend to make more religious type Christmas cards so that's probably why.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely stamp - and I like your non-traditional colour scheme!

Ann

Sid said...

Love the stamp, and agree that your colour scheme is super too!

Anonymous said...

That's a fab stamp, deserves to come out of the cupboard!

CRAFTERESA said...

hello just found this great blog and would like to become a member please cant figure out how to join so thought I shpould just ask???;o)

would love to have a go at this challenge if I may, I have a few stamps to choose from that are gathering dust and feeling unused!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just click on Register.. it's just under the main banner heading.