UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Time to spread a little love................

spring is in the air..........so what better than to spread a little love! Just a tiny game to celebrate (in a small way) our 2nd year of the forum.

Between 1st January and 10th May 2008, take a guess at just how many bogus registrations's we've received - from some very dogdy places and dubious services - it would make you blush if you traced some of them back I can tell you.

How to take part:

Post a comment on this thread with your guestimate of the amount we've had. Don't forget to include your username in the comment if you are a member.

At the end of the period, the person that's right on the button, or if not guessed, the nearest to the number will get a little something from us.

Have fun.

12 comments:

Bubbles said...

No idea, but I'll guess at 20
Happy 2nd anniversary!

Hazel said...

Having spotted the number of hilarious fake usernames when logging in, I'm going to guess at 388. Aren't they a pest! Happy anniversary to us!
Dansmum

Hazel said...

This is a tough one - I really don't know, but I think it would be a lot - I'll say 601. Craftyhazelnut

Anonymous said...

I think @ 481.

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of plonkers out there
I'll guess 291...

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess 2761 !!!

Nikki said...

Mmmm I am going to say 1,245 with all them spam bots etc floating about..
'Rennniwano'

Diane said...

I'm going to say 377.

sandyh50 said...

I'm going to say 1, 323! Happy 2nd anniversary.

SAndy

Anonymous said...

I'll take a wild guess at 1736, Janet (aka JP)

Fiona said...

I'll guess 900

Mrs_Tiggy said...

Oh this is a tricky one, I'll guess 327. - Mrs Tiggy