UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Sunday 5 August 2007

Use Your Stash challenge #1

This one's a bit of mailart, postcard sized. So I'm not sure what to count it as, points-wise.

The stamp - which not only had I never used before, but I have no idea where I even got it from or when, mind's a total blank - reads "mail artists share, athletes compete".

It seemed perfect to grace a piece of mail art aimed at my best mate and fellow hockey obsessive Alison G - because it gave me an excuse to stick a couple of darned handsome sports fellows on the back :)


You can read more about it on my own blog if you feel the urge

Flo x

(who now has either 7 or 8 points - yippeee!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the lovely boys you should get 14 :-)

Sid said...

Beautiful work as always Flo !