UK STampers Forum Upgrade News

We have now completed the changeover to the new UK Stampers Forum. The gallery is in use and is great. Why not register for our email Newsletter due to start this week on the forum http://www.ukstampers.co.uk/ ?

Sid xx

Saturday 24 February 2007

Altered Mint Tin - Stage 5



Now turn your attention to the inside of the lid.


I stamped out the relevant letters to spell "MY INCHIES", and one flower and leaf on tissue, coloured them in and then collaged them on with Golden Gel.


I then applied a layer of Glossy Accents - make sure you don't take the Glossy Accents all the way to the edge, otherwise the lid won't shut.

Tip: make sure you actually have all the letters - as you can see from my example, I'd forgotten an "h" along the way, and had to squeeze it in. Wasn't too much of a problem as it happens, as I stamped on top of the Glossy Accents with Staz-on!

No comments: